We can trust God to supply all we need to accomplish His plan for our lives and ministries despite opposition, difficulties and apparent impossibilities.
The Holy Spirit enables us to willingly obey Jesus’ call to mission and endure whatever hardships the journey puts in our path.
The reality of Christ in us and the power of the Holy Spirit makes it possible for us to live lives that honor God in all we think, say and do.
Our oneness in Christ makes it possible for us to live and work together in multicultural teams as brothers and sisters, maintaining the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
- We’re convinced that prayer is a priority.
- We uphold biblical truth and standards.
- We affirm our love for Christ’s church and endeavor to work in fellowship with local and national churches, and with other Christian agencies.
- We accept each other irrespective of gender, ethnic background or church affiliation.
- We desire to work in multi-national teams and are committed to effective international cooperation.
- We recognize the importance of research and responding to God’s directions for advance.
- We believe in full participation and oneness in decision-making.
- We value servant leaders who wait on God for vision and direction.
- We promote local and innovative strategies through decentralized decision-making.
- We make no appeals for funds.